Thursday, July 12, 2012


June was the month of my crazy.... July is the month of John's crazy.  Somewhere in August, we hope to meet in something that resembles a "normal" life.  My crazy was just straight up busy, his looks more like world traveler.  You can guess which I'd prefer.  Little bit jealous of this handsome fella, little bit just sad to say another goodbye (and a real one this time), a LOT bit excited for him and his long-looked-forward-to adventure to Sweden.
 The guy showed me his passport yesterday - I've never seen such a full passport.  I found it rather attractive.  ;)  And it renewed my commitment to see the world, soon.

We started this morning with our favorite coffee... Milstead. :) And then, I braved two hours of traffic.  Luckily, it was beautiful and I had the radio and sunglasses and the last bit of a delicious vanilla latte by the great Andrew Milstead.

It helped me say goodbye to this guy.  What also made saying goodbye a bit easier?  Realizing at the airport that he's only gone 12 days, instead of the 2 1/2 weeks I've been telling myself (and others) for the past month!

(Putting up with my photo taking... in his own way)


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I really like him. In case I havent already told you that 37 times. Im telling you again. And I will miss him too :/

Unknown said...

Adooorrable! My first thought at seeing that picture was "oh wait, that's John leaving Nashville." It must be the red backpack ;-)