Sunday, September 16, 2007



Hello my wonderful family and friends!


My blogging is already slowing, but that's okay, because so has your comments, and so I conclude that we are all becoming more busy with the fall season approaching. Todays rain was wonderful! I loved it- I went outside this morning and realized that I could put on some jeans and a sweater and be perfectly fitted for the weather :)
I ALSO realized that I could not pop the hood of my little blue smurf (aka- the prelude), so I couldn't fill the oil. NOT such a happy problem on a Sunday morning. I had a few revelation this morning- I couldn't fill the oil, I had forgotten to accept my student loan last night, and I still hadn't gotten the final information online for Elise and mine's special surprise day today. I also didn't have THAT much time. So, if you noticed my wet hair at church- that's why. I gave people who commented, the short answer- "it was coffee or blow dry, and I decided coffee." Really, that dilemma was caused by the three other surprises this morning, and they left me NEEDING a mocha! ;)
It all worked out wonderfuly- it turned out, I knowing myself better than I realize, had actually told myself that the loan had to be accepted by the 15th, a day early of the real deadline (the 16th- today!). I accepted my loan immediately this morning, then mom and dad said I could take mom's car to church and then out for Elise and mine's date. I grabbed the information online real quick, jumped in teh shower and was off- stopped at my espresso stand, and was at church with plenty of time to find a great seat, enjoy my coffee, and hug a BUNCH of people I love. It was a good morning.



Then, Elise and I had a great time! That's all the info I'm giving ;)


Yesterday I had CCK 301 in the morning, and then had to leave early--- so I could go see Lonestar Love at the 5th with Kris and my parents- then we went out to dinner. It was fun day! I ended up really enjoying the play..and dinner was fun, just getting to be together. Kris and I got stuck at the parking garage exit for about 20 minutes because the attendent really didn't know what he was doing. Then, he tried having Kris and I leaving without giving us back her debit card! You'll enjoy the series of photos taken while waiting at the said parking garage exit. :)





2 comments:

Morgan said...

two comments:

i got the short version of your story this morning? "it was blowdry my hair or get coffee" i'll try not to be offended that you couldn't waste more time on me :)

second comment:

i take it that your day with elise went as planned. i expect to hear more. that is all i'll say.

Unknown said...

no fair. :-( And these pictures make me really miss you guys. You had a much more productive weekend than I did. Jason was off on Saturday, but we lounged around watching movies, doing laundry and cooking. Larry decided to stop by this weekend ;-). But I made some damn good pulled pork sandwhiches, which means I'm getting that much closer to becoming a true Southern girl!

ps. Um, what's going on with Krissy-poo's bangs there? You both look adorable all dressed up and I love the pictures - thanks for posting!