Thursday, September 06, 2007

This one goes out to Jason.

So, I think most of you who read my blog, on occasion read my sister's...when she writes. ;) So you are all caught up on how Jason's writing is going- or I have told you and thus you know. It's only a matter of time until his songs begin to get cut- I'm not just saying this because he is my brother-in-law and it's my duty ("lets talk about your duties" hehe). He really is very talented- and I REALLY would like a number of his songs to get cut, for my own selfish reason of being able t have a finished version of them to listen to and enjoy- to be able to switch on the radio and hear, "I Can't" "That's How I'd Do It" "Right Where We Belong" "You Should Have Been in Love" or "She Dreams With Me"....

I decided to write this because Kris was telling me how badly she missed him a couple days ago- and I told her, I had just had one of those days too. So, we miss you Jason and love you- even though you don't read this blog, Kim will tell you about it, andperhaps you might scan the pictures, as you call "catching up" lol.

Life is exciting right now- and I have a sense that there are about to be a lot of BIG exciting changes coming your way, Kim and Jason.

I love you BOTH (or BOLTH) and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving!


(doesn't this look like Jaosn- look at the name on top too!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are way too sweet - I'm all teary-eyed at work now - dangit! Jason is going to love reading this, I'll be sure to tell him to check it out. He was up till 4:30 again last night looking up houses. I love him so much. He found out last night that the manager of Little Big Town forwarded Jason's song to the actual band to listen to. They may be done cutting their new album, but at least they have them!! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Wow, it's amazing how well I am love. Thanks so much; I miss you too.

luv u, mean it!