Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So, lots of fun news!

Yesterday I bought a car! It's a black 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, and I love it!!! We'll have to name it. I'll add a picture tomorrow...

I also started classes today, that's why I haven't had time to update my blog. Work is crazy, I have several press releases that I need to write pretty much today and tomorrow! I also really need to write my SLT paper (which is already late!), I already have homework, and I am going on the encounter retreat this weekend!

I am so excited about life right now, I love how things are happening...but today I really began to feel "busy." I know I have so been riding on the Lords grace these last few weeks- and I'm sure there is even more grace now as things are picking up even more...I just need to choose to stay at peace, and trusting Him to take care of it all.

I am taking Archaeology (with Tyson!) and Philosophy- Logic (with Kyle!), and I was taking Italian 201 (second year) but I decided today I am going to drop the class and try to find an 8:30 class if at all possible. As of now, I am not getting to work until 2pm, and that is rough!

Well, I will be up early to work on those press releases, and to do my Logic homework, so I'd best be off to bed. I love you all- be encouraged, God is wanting to bless us, I really do believe that!

Goodnight!
(PS, Kim and Jason bought a house, and it's amazing, but she made me promise not to talk about it before her...so I'm not. :)

Also, I just had a wonderful time out to coffee with Kris, Elise, Jeff, Rob, Kevin, and Ben...I'm glad I went :)

Goodnight, really. Have awesome dreams! Prophetic dreams!

No comments: