Monday, September 24, 2007


School starts in 2 days! I haven't purchased any of my books yet, I am hoping to just buy them after class on Wednesday. :) That's what I end up having to do for the winter and spring quarter anyways- and I have learned from the past year that I change my classes half of the time. So yes, I will buy them on Wednesday.

Today, I am at work. I really do love getting up early and getting going on the day. It's only noon- there are many summer days when I would have just been getting up. But not these days, I have already worked almost 6 hours- and visited morgan at work. Which reminds me: Morgan looks very good in a green apron...if anyone who is reading this happens to be wondering. You can pass that information along as well ;) heehee. No really, and she prepared the best toasted chonga bagel I've ever had. I was only sad her shift manager (I'm assuming thats who she was) made me my drink instead of morgan. I will just have to come by again soon to experience that work of art. (And by that phrase I do not mean it the way some people do when they say "he's a real work of art" as a critique, but rather I mean that morgan is an ar-tiste and all things she does, become a work of art. I know I am over the top- lol!)


But yes, it has been a good day. As I was driving along Lakeview Road, towards Caroline Point, I really wanted to pull over and just sit beside the water and watch the sun come up....it had only just begun to and it already looked so spectacular! Now, I just walked by the window, and saw the skies, clear blue. I know when I walk outside it will be crisp and fresh- autumn is already here! I love leaving my window open during the fall- letting my room fill up with the changing air. I love to drive with my car window open- (and a coat on!) letting the wind chase past my cheeks, leaving them chilled. I love taking walks every chance I get, under the changing leaves, drinking a mocha, talking with a friend. I especially love spending time with my dad in the autumn- school approaching- shopping for new pens, taking walks, going on drives, life changing again.

I love autumn!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

well thank you very much....and yes that was my shiftie. although i could have made you a killr white mocha...i started making drinks as soon as you left- but at least you got to experience the chonga. oh yeah.