Monday, September 10, 2007

Saturday night I was at RC Prayer- short for Revival Culture Prayer. There was a pretty big group for what I usually see there (but I have not been there the last couple months)- probably 15 people or so. Congregation prayer was amazing before it, and it shot us right in to a truly holy place. I Loved it- can I say it again?

So, I wont go through the whole night, but at one point, we all split up and I was laying on the floor, between rows- looking down one of the rows under the chairs- and it was like a cave (all the lights were off)..and the Lord told me a story. It was INCREDIBLE and through part of it, He would tell me something, and then the song in the backround would say almost the same thing. Like part of the story, the girl learns the language she's hearing, and I said "no, she can't not understand the language and then learn it" and then the song sang about learning the language of heaven- OUT OF NO WHERE! It was awesome- and I am really inspired to write this story. The last couple weeks I have been listening more and more for stories in my times with the Lord, and He's been giving me more and more- this was the most of a story He has ever told me! It was very cool, and I look forward to writing. :)

Other GREAT news- my sister and brother-in-law bought a house!! I have yet to see pictures- but Kim said it's awesome! It was built in the 1920s, and has been completely redone inside. They have a little work to do, as would be expected, but it sounds like they can feel at home here pretty immediately- and thats a feeling I know Kim especially has been looking forward to.

Hmm, what else? I start school in a little over 2 weeks! I need to take care of a few matters before then.

I am at work- trying to write a case study about a project I know very little about- and I am really struggling. What to do. What to do.

Well, the first thing to do would be publish and close this blog I suppose. Love you all!

No comments: