Sunday, September 02, 2007


I LOVE comments! Rachel- I LOVE that you left a comment. I know you read my blog, and you are in my mind as I write, so always feel free to comment! I didn't know English was your thing, that so cool! I'll definitely be posting as I return to classes.




I am writing from the McCuen computer- Ash, I should have left my pajamas and tooth brush here this weekend! (You just walked right behind me- you are pretty stink'n cute, but I won't tell anyone!)





About two days ago I was sitting on the floor saying "I hate being a girl" (mostly kidding, lol- I was in pain!) Tonight, I love being a girl! I don't know all that occurs at guys sleepevers, but from what I know it involves odors, video games, and sometimes concussions. I used to have a little block, in my strip to the left, which said "The truth about girls: We are never too old for sleepovers." Oh, its too true. I love these girls, so I am gonna get off the computer and go enjoy the movie with ya'all. (Ash- I think our dance rocked- Chris might think so toon-- embar-assing!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate :)

That was a very fun night, well, nights with you! I cant wait to get together with you and look at all our writings. Oh, and I love the pic of me on your blog, haha. I was excited to be going to Pike Place.
I love you SOOO much!
~Ash

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aren't girl times the best? I don't have very many girl friends out here so I have seriously been craving sleepovers and such. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with the guys but being the only girl really stinks sometimes. The don't really understand our "I hate being a girl" moments=) (Ha! I love that I'm not the only one who says that every once in a while=)
-Kaylee

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Enjoy hearing the news. Hope you did not see a bunch of expensive stuff today.
Uncle J