Friday, October 26, 2007


I had two midterms today- they didn't feel real great, but I am praying I'll be surprised with a good grade. I intended to come home and take a nap, but because there is a conversation going on out in the family room- I couldn't at first, and then I just decided I'd rather do some homework- check email- update the template of my blog ;) Then I found this photographer and started going through his portfolio- a lot of GREAT pictures...a few strange ones too.

Tonight is reformation fest- tomorrow kris and i are going to see Into the Woods- I am SOOO excited! So, you should be seeing some pics from each of those soon. Here a few I just found on Jen Staab's flicker account. They are kinda fun and I don't get many pics with these two friends, so I thought I would post them. :) The ones of Daniela and I is from one night at homegroup. The pic of Riss and I is from the Luaw (how do you spell that?) at family camp.

No comments: