Saturday, October 27, 2007

A few quick pictures from last night and today... I took katherine and kolleen to the Reformation Festival last night. It was pretty col, definitely gets better every year. And they got WAY too much candy for their good- and my moms!


Then today, Kris and I went to the 5th- in mom and dad's seats....where we like to be, right up in front. It was halarious actually, they had the stage set up so that it had a front part that came out right to our seats practically. And one actor, spit, BAD. We were leaning back in our seats, as he spat upon us!!! We were laughing pretty hard. I'm pretty sure that throughout the play, we laughed harder than anyone else there- ESPECIALLY through the first duet of the "Prince Charmings"Oh my goodness!
The second part wasn't either of our favorite, but it was still very good- the first half was the best as far as we were concerned. It was WONDERFUL! Now I am going to run and meet Morg at the mall...so farewell to you- I love you! (I can say that, since I believe I know everyone who reads this blog- and I know that I love you." And one last thought to leave you with- fairytales do come true :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures, they are so fun and so cute!! And oh my word - MY SISTERS ARE GORGEOUS!!! You both look so amazing! I wish I could have gone with you guys to the play, that sounds like it was so much fun. 23 days till I can squeeze and cuddle both of you!!!