Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thought of the day: REALLY skinny guys, should not wear SKINNY jeans.

My weekend in photos:

I took Abby and Will to Sean's firehouse for Bellevue Fire Department's open house day.....they really liked it! And so did I! :)
I loved how the tire was as big as Will!
I also gave in and finally bought the new Sparks book- and I read about 100 pages in it Saturday night- but I haven't read any more this week since I have been sooooo busy! Saturday, after the firestation, I went to work at the coffee shop, then I went to the Ruffs to babysit till late- so that was the day. :)


Right now, I am at Kahilis, studying away (well, except for this short distraction- and my phone call with Kim :) But every good student needs a break here and there) NOT that I have been a good student- I have been a really bad one this week, and I am pretty upset with myself. It has been mostly due to how much I have had to do for work though- and then homework getting put off and then missing class to get homework done in time. YEAH- BAD!

So, now I am going to go back to studying, in effort to make myself a better student again.

LOVE YOU ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow kati, your thought for the day is so true. i saw a freaky skinny guy with the skinniest jeans. eww...
tell me about the new nicholas sparks book??

love ash