Thursday, February 28, 2008

I suppose I should comment on the new private status of my blog. It's not meant to be anything dramatic. I've just been sensing lately that I am heading into a season where it would be best to make my blog a more private thing again. I wasn't quite sure who all was reading it- I was getting a lot more 'views' then I knew who were looking.

I miss my family's comments anyways- for the most part you have died out as others have started reading. Hopefully this will encourage more comments from you, and the other readers :)

As others request to be "added" I have no problem sending them an 'invite' to join. I love you all deeply. Thank you for being such wonderful friends, and for even putting up with my long, and sometimes pointless writing.

I'm excited to see what God is going to be doing in this next season, and how that is reflected even in my writing.

If this causes problems for you guys getting in, reading and commenting, let me know.

Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! I'm in!