Tuesday, February 05, 2008


I'm so anxious to do something remarkable right now!!! It's weird- I just got so full a moment ago, like something possessed me to do something HUGE! Only problem is...I don't know where to start! I just want to write something powerful- heal a lame man- change time!

Oh, let it not go to waste Lord. I really want to act. I am tired of simply words and feelings- I want to be the spark I've been called. I want to ignite- I want to trigger a reaction, a revolution.

We say so much, even dream, but what are we DOING that Christ did?

We are knowing the father. He did that. Thats counts for a lot. That is the start. The start of what though? No one cares for "Once upon a time" where there is no "happily ever after."

Love like we mean it...

Ah, I don't even want to contain what's filled me- I want to pour it out somewhere it will shine and spark and ignite and burn. Will it here? Where shall I pour it out?

No comments: