Monday, August 30, 2010

Today was a very long day at work- 6:30-3pm, which may not sound like much... but it is at starbucks. Especially, with some of the people I was working with. Thankfully, much of my morning was spent with Cristie, double-barring. Kathryn worked this afternoon with me. And I got to spend an hour working on the signs- one of my favorite things to do at starbucks.

Now, I am stalling a few minutes before heading to Capital Hill to meet with my professor who oversaw my senior thesis- and get it back from her. This will be serving as my writing sample for my Cambridge application. I need to cut out a little over a thousand words and do some other revisions to the introduction (and in response to whatever other feedback I get from Professor Chrisman today). The online application for Cambridge opens Wednesday- from which point I will have one month to submit everything. As I know, it will include a sample writing, a 500 word introduction to that sample writing. A 500 word personal statement, and a 1500 (I think) dissertation proposal. :/ Something like that... There is much to be done, and redone, and redone. :)

No comments: