Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Things are still happening with cambridge... new and exciting things, which I will fill you in on soon. That said, please, please be praying for grace over the whole process. That the right connections would be made, and that I'd have strength and grace and passion to keep in this process and do the work necessary to keep dreaming. :)

I need to start writing bios and editing my sample writing, and getting the actual forms filled out. There are all sorts of other little things I have to apply to and get covered. So much left to do, but I feel like every time I set my heart to do it and put in the work, the Lord blesses it and opens the door. It's just me finding the courage to keep walking up the steps to the front door, and knocking.

I need to connect with the professor who is willing to oversee my research in Cambridge. So pray specifically that the Lord joins me to a Literature professor who specializes most likely in the Romantic Period- and who is willing to work with me, advise me, and in fact strongly suggest me to the trust for this scholarship. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! So excited for you! I hope this really works out, it would be such an amazing experience for you! AND you'd get a Masters out of it too!!

Katrina Hope said...

I'd actually get a PhD unless I stopped short or wasn't seen to be succeeding after the first year... meaning, I'd be Dr. Katrina ____ ;) Crazy huh?!!