Wednesday, May 28, 2008

An Evening in PICTURES

A few of us lucky grads were invited to the Ball this year. Everyone looked incredible, and it was SO fun to be apart of it. I think I might have enjoyed this year more than I did my own years. I loved getting to help Rames get ready (she is such a beautiful lady!!), and to see all the girls unveil their dresses, hair, nails, shoes...etc. Thank you guys for opening it up and inviting us- we all really enjoyed getting to be part of it with you.

I loved watching everyone dance, and MC (Morgan!!), and enjoy the evening together.

We took some photos throughout the night...

(05 Alumni- Hollah! lol)

I love these two ladies so much!!
Adore them!
This is my favorite class...I LOVE these girls!! And they all looked so incredible!


There were two different kinds of center pieces..this was over ours. The other was a tree that looked incredible! I wish I would have taken a picture of those too. Kaleb came up with these, and I am super impressed! I loved it!
This was over the dance floor, and the picture really doesn't do it justice. It looked GREAT!




No comments: