Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's a slow day at work...

MSNBC listed what they think to be the 5 friendliest cities in the US.

This summer there is talk in motion of several road trips. Oregon, than Montana, than possibly California, and as of today maybe even Oklahoma! I love road trips! I love travelling in general. After reading the article above, I think I want to go to San Antonio someday too. We are so blessed to live in this incredibly beautiful country, and I think we should take the chances we get to enjoy it!!

(I should like to add that I think we live in one of the pretiest of all the states!!)

1 comment:

Elise Mitchell said...

It is so slow and boring here too. You are totally welcome to put a link on your site...I'd love that...I don't know how to put yours as a link on mine. Again there is another thing you will have to show me when I get home...Love you tons!