Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am very tired. Very.

Two weeks, plus finals. Then, summer.

Today, I had two papers and a presentation. I chose to turn one paper in late (I can email it tomorrow and only lose .02, if even that). I am about to print off my second paper (which is due in the last period of the day), as well as my notes for my presentation. I should also be meeting one of the guys who I am presenting with, Xavier. However, I am not totoally sure where we are meeting, and THIS is a problem, lol. I've got his number....he just texted.

So, I need to go NOW, but I will hopfully blog later, and post some pictures of the Ball, which I was so lucky to attend (the Seniors worked some magic and for the first time, a couple years of alumni were invited....mine being one of the lucky ones!). I had a blast, and I must say, it was very, very beautiful. I have some pictures of the center pieces and the ceiling over the dance floor. Good job everyone involved!

Also, please pray for my presentation- I hate presenting!! :(

Love ya.

No comments: