Saturday, May 10, 2008



Happy Birthday Lou-Lou!!!

You are my best friend, my "buddy" through it all (to steal a couple words from our dads). I often stumble across one of your hundreds of notes, and I read it over and over, amazed by you, amazed by the Lord that I He thought up a person like you, and determined to place you right beside me! I love you deeply!!!

Castor and Pollux.....till old age and walkers, but first, through married life and babies! Life with you is always a comfort, and a safe place to be myself! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THE WOMAN YOU ARE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kati! Is this right after I got my eyebrows waxed? I think it is...Redness, yucky! - Elise

Katrina Hope said...

yeah it is....my laptop doesn't show any red. I think you look pretty :) It was at Purple with the boys. That was a definite favorite time to me!!