Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to school.

I feel like summer break just flew by in a week and now I am back to school in the fall. Only....it's March.

I'm on campus, sorting out my classes and meeting with advisors. I'm applying for different programs and prejecting what credits I still need to take. In the midst of that, I asked my advisor about an email I'd seen regarding credits for internships. And yes, come to find out- I can get up to 17 credits for my job! I am so incredibly excited! In fact, thinking about that...I suposse I could even drop this quarter! :/ Oh no wait, I couldn't. But what I can do is choose to put those credits 5 each quarter next year and I can take just two classes each quarter and still get the regular full time price. (Credits are cheaper if you stay within 13-18 credits/quarter). If I were not to do Honors English I could actually graduate early! But alas, I AM going to be doing it so Kris turn your car away from that bridge ;)

I'm happy to be home...except that I hate how cold it is. I am wearing a sweatshirt and coat and drinking hot drinks and had the heater on in the car! I miss being able to wear a tank top and be almost too hot!!! :) California, I will have to see you again soon.



Note Bene:
It appears it is time for my annual call up (specifically to my family who like to text me or call me to tell me they loved my blog---) LEAVE A COMMENT if you have something to say. Comments are the best part of blogging....those of you who blog already know this, and those of you who don't will just have to take my word for it.

Love you all!
Kati

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear. Comment. I love your blog. Wanna hop in our suitcase and go with us to Nashville in 10 days? It would be oh so fun.....
Love ya...
Kate

Unknown said...

Ah Yes! Kidnap her Kate! I've been trying to get her to book a flight to Nashville soon! I tell people at work I miss my sisters, and they all say, "didn't you just see them?" What can I say, but that I just can't get enough.

I want to see some pictures of your trip to Cali Little One!

Love you!

Katrina Hope said...

I want to go SO incredibly bad!! I would absolutely love to be there for your writers round. Awwww, don't tempt me. I can already tell I am going to be a horrible student this quarter...much skipping :)