Friday, March 06, 2009

I have been blogging for nearly four years now. As I've been waiting up for Kim and Dad to get home and I was unsure of what I wanted to write, I started reading through the early posts. I had several thoughts. First off, I started blogging much better then I do now. My first post sounded a good deal better then most of mine do today. Which makes me wonder if I really am becoming a WORSE writer at University...sometimes I think I am. Secondly, my early posts reference Italian at times...and I am very sad how quickly the language is slipping away from me. Third, it was really wonderful not working. My days were filled with home chores like cleaning and organizing my room and mowing the lawn. I spent time running errands with Kris and then reading at Starbucks and drinking tea. :) It was nice, I remember. I took naps like every day.

Next year I will be graduating. I have 4 quarters left of college; it is crazy how quickly it has gone by. I want to finish with the same level of vision and excitement that I came in with.

Have I mentioned grad school yet? ;)

1 comment:

Braden Unger said...

only 4 quarters left eh? did you decide against that double major?