Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update.

I'm in cali for spring break having an incredible time!! We spent a night in Ashland, Oregon (which I LOVE, I can't say the same for morgs and court). Then we headed to Novato on Tuesday. Yesterday we all went to the coolest place for dinner- Old Chicago Pizza! Seriously, such a cool environment, I LOVED it. Brick walls and old carpet in the hallways full of doors. [side note: we are watching American Idol right now and I totally caught myself making my "tv-watching face"....I shut my mouth, and I believe no one saw it] After dinner we rented a couple movies. We watched some movie none of us had heard of (joel's brother recommended)...which ended up being one of the FUNNIEST movies ever (everything is so green here!").

Today was San Fran (TONS of pics to come!), and then pool (was supposed to be bowling but it was league night so plan B became pool). Now its American Idol (and court and I eat'n pints of ice cream, YES!).

Pretty much you all just need to know that it is GORGEOUS here, and I think Courtney Sones is one of the coolest chicks ever. :)

Love you all!

Oh, and I got my grades today- HALLELUJAH, Praise Him!

No comments: