Friday, July 09, 2010

Everything I wrote last time just seems to become more and more true. I know God is up to something and I am so grateful that He really is making me true. I love that He is faithful to always draw us back to Himself. He never lets me get away with not trusting Him.

Today, after work and playing a little with some friends, I went exploring a bit by myself. I sat at a park, simply because I was driving by, saw it and I could. I just laid there on a blanket and did nothing. Then, I drove around on streets in my city that I have never driven on. I went exploring. Just me. On a windy road surrounded by trees and big beautiful old homes, "Dance with me" started to come on. "Dance with me, oh Lover of my soul." I was staring up at this big beautiful white home- probably my new favorite. It looked like it belonged in the Mediterranean- and listening to an invitation from the Lord. It was the promise I needed to remain and to expect and to hope in Him. :)


1 comment: