Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Still no poetry journal. :(

I miss my old manager.

Theresa has finally received confirmation (in the means of a store and date of transition) that she is being promoted to a store assistant manager. In case you don't know- that requires she move to a new store. :(

I love my coworkers, but it's hard when CP has changed sooo much so quickly - and I know it is a waste and fruitless activity to sit and wish it would go back- things are getting better for so many people who I care about, and I know I am called to rejoice with those who rejoice. :) Oh Lord, lead me where I'm to go though, because I feel my season here is drawing to a close.

Other news: I am receiving feeling in my face again. I opened and then had my wisdom teeth pulled- probably not my most brilliant plan (to work before hand, on 3 hours sleep and no food or drink), but alas it is over and I'm sure I'll be glad when I have a few extra hours on my next check (since I had to mark the next three days off). Finally- my wisdom teeth are gone.

Also, I am still working on the Cambridge scholarship and application- I have a lot to do by october 1st and I really need to get on it. So many little things I am half hoping to get done over the next couple days, but I am probably being overambitious.

I cam home and slept for a couple hours today- then decided I wanted to clean my room and do laundry--- tyson told me tonight that was stupid. We will see if I pay for it tomorrow.

Love you all and please feel free to pray- for my mouth to heal without infection, for the Lord to get His way in my heart, for a deep faith and trust root deeper and grow wider in my life, and for the perfect 'next' job to spring up that helps prepare me another step for my destiny. Also, that things would come together for the Cambridge scholarship- and i'd get renewed vision and passion for it if it's the Lord will for me to go--- let the doors open. :)

I love you all- and miss many of you a LOT. Thanks for reading my blog- even if you only 'skim read it' (ahem, ahem).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were getting your wisdom teeth out until last night after the fact. Ah well, such is the life of living so far away from family.

I really think a swollen face picture with gauze spilling out of your mouth and some drool, would have been the best accompaniment to this post ;-) Just saying.

Love you and hope you feel better.

Don't forget - LOTS OF FOOD WITH YOUR MEDS!!!!

ARob said...

I have to agree with Kim on this one Kati, a nice toddler picture of you drooling next to a current picture of you drooling would have made a great Before and After.

Kathryn said...

i agree, rina where is a picture for us? :) love you!

Theresa said...

I hate to dissapoint guys but she didn't look that bad...

Kathryn said...

no she really didn't, she's lucky!