Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fine, fine. I swore I wouldn't, but with all you whiners.... sheesh. Theresa is right, I really didn't swell up all that bad- this morning was probably the worst I have been thus far. Here are the only pics I have. Mom walked right into the recovery room and immediately took a picture. As she explained her brilliant plan to drive me around the city, taking pictures of me with hats and strange things on- the women in the office I am quite sure gave her a very ugly look. I could have just imagined that I suppose.


And here is Tuesday night...mom stole another pic while I was emailing.


And there you have it folks-me and the awesome head diaper/ice pack/ 'head bra' as T has termed it.

Thanks to all who have spoiled me these past few days- and for the rest of you who have sent texts, emails and called. You are all very sweet- and I feel incredibly loved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haa ha!! I love it! Thanks for sharing for this old whiner! :-)

You don't even look bad at all, just extremely drugged :-) They never gave Kris one of those head diaper things, I wonder why?

Love you, mean it!

Theresa said...

BA HAHAHAHA!!!! Head bra!!! It actually looks worse in these pictures than it did in real life ;)