Sunday, June 11, 2006


11 weeks today. I am not counting because I can't wait to graduate- well that may be part of it. (Can you blame me for being excited about completing something?) But mainly, because I have a sense of urgency- I have 11 weeks left to get everything out of this I possibly can and to leave with no regrets. I know there is the possibility of me not graduating, but to be honest it isn't the greatest fear of mine, and eprhaps I feel to safe in that, but I am more afraid of graduating without really completing all the Lord had for me. If I am gonna do something, I am gonna really do it.

So, by the way. Dad and mom specifically- you need to learn how to leave a comment I think, lol. You ckicl on 'comment' on the bottom of a post and it lets you see the other comments and also leave one as anonymous (since you don't have accounts on blogger). :O Yep- lights going on. I know I am a smart.... You love me though ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are.. who's in the pictures? You haven't explained all of them.... AND I tried to leave a comment in Kim's "blogger" and it wouldn't let me do it anonymously (only if I joined) and that ain't happenin'..... :-)
LOVE YA (can you guess who this is?