Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just got back to the church from the garden party, and we are hanging out waiting for the trucks/ vans to come back and then we'll unload them. The garden party was really good this week- we drove in early this morning through a drizzle and by the begining of the party the sky began to clear, as always. Tonight at 5 we are having another meeting with our guest speaker, Bennie Johnson, so us MC girls will just be hanging out here in between. I really like our speaker, she is pretty awesome. So dad wants me to explain who is in all the pics with me (yes dad- your 'little twirp' comment gave you away. Unfortunately it would be too hard to explain them all. They are all pics of me with my MC friends on tour- except for the ones of me and my sisters in Michigan. Larissa and I are the pic right below this, we took it at a lookout in Cali that we pulled over at- it was such a gorgeous view- and gorgeous day! The pic of Elise and I on the grass is from a sunday picnic we had in Cali with the Northbay church. There is a pic of Aime Morrill and I, on the patio of our house mom's at Northbay (Novato, CA). There is also a black and white one of me drinking Jamba Juice with Kara Z (one of my favorite Externs!)
Kim- I am so kicking your butt at this...you gotta leave comments more often, even if they aren't perfect and they are full of type-O's...lol.
LOVE YOU ALL!!! Miss you tons!
Katrina Hope

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right... you're kicking Kim's butt at this 'grog' thing...
It's a wonderful way to keep up with the two of you and what's going on in your lives... and it's written down so i can always read it again - just like I was reading it for the 1st time :-)

Unknown said...

Who wrote that? Was it dad? He's the only one that would write "grog". Whatever dude. Kati, did you mean that you're kicking my butt at putting in blogs? Or leaving comments? Just a bit confused there. Yeah, I guess I could write more, but you were always the one who had more to say....ha!! Love you - mean it.
:-)

Unknown said...

Oh! And by the way dad....you can leave notes in my blog, you just have to enter in the security word at the bottom before you finish, because I was getting a ton of spam in my blog comments - so I had to enter that little feature. It will allow you to leave a note anonymously. I promise. I tried.

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder what that security word is that Kim talks about in her "grog"?.. You know, Baby, I sit here at this desk late on a saturday night once again working OT, and sometimes while I work, i listen to some music. Many times I listen to worship music and many times I listen to Elvis, and then there are the times I listen to country. And I play Jason's songs often because of the ones he wrote for my firstborn... and they touch me deeply. But this night I listened to a "Greatest Hits Collection" that my buddy here at work copied for me, and I wasn't prepared for a song that came out of the same mouth as that "badonkadonk" thing.. and it caused tears to well up as it caught me by surprise as I listened to it.. if only you had kept your promise at 5 years old... To my girls - I love you deeply.. and I miss you all so very much. I thank God that he blessed me with the three best girls in all the world. XXXOOOXXOOOOXXXXOOOOO

Anonymous said...

I am going to remind you that you said the 3 best daughters. That makes me a best daughter. And Kim, you always had plenty to say so don't pretend Kati was the only one talking all the time.