Thursday, June 22, 2006

As if I wasn't emotional enough right now. I guess I'm grateful- I have been wanting to cry all day and finally I have a bit of an actual release. (I just read Kim's Father's day blog.) I miss you all so much. I know that God has been and will continue to be so faithful to us. We don't get to spend the time together any more- and you all know the baby still loves the 'family time'- but I know we are all still fighting for each other. So much is happening in my life, its hard feeling like I am growing in a different place, and knowing you all are as well. I of course would like us all to be right beside each other, hearing the same things, going through the same process together- but I know that God has us in this time, and that He has me in this place and time. I love you all- and I know you will fight for me forever, and I hope you all know that I will never stop praying and fighting for our family, even as we are grafted into our own families. Kim and Kris- my desire is for us to fight together, for our families. Mom and Dad- I love you both so much, and I am so grateful for all you have done- for you two, and for us girls, and for the generations to come. I pray our lives truly honor you, and your sacrifices. I agree wholeheartedly with what Kim wrote- and Kim, we all miss you so much! It means so much to me just to be able to call you and still pour out my heart as if we were sitting together on your couch. I know that I can speak what is really in my mind and heart, and we may even both get fueled up, but regardless you'll really hear me and when I see you again- you won't allow there to be a distance or offense between us. I love you, and I will fight for our relationship, no matter how many miles apart we are. I love you all, and miss you lots. I am meeting the Lord in a very real, and fearful way right now- and I'm praying God moves in the way He wants with you guys too. Please keep praying for me, I've never been so desperate for your prayers as now. I am excited, I keep hearing deep in me "He is coming." I don't think I have ever felt the fear of the Lord in teh real way that I do now, and I want to be clean and pure. I keep thinking of the Israelites, and how the Lord came to Moses and told him to have all the Israelites cleanse themselves because He was going to come down to them. I feel like He is about to come touch us in a very real way, and I have to be purified- I want to be. In the words of my favorite song we dance to this year, "Here is our King, Here is our Love, Here is our God whose come to bring us back to Him....Majesty, Finally Here....And what was said to the rose to make it unfold, was said to me here in my chest, so be quiet now, and rest...." These words may seem somewhat random, but they capture a piece of my heart in this time. I love you all!!!
Katrina Hope ('Pure One'- I want it to be so!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for you, my little Lady,
and I'll pray for your sisters as always, and your Mother. Be strong and courageous... and know that He
is always with you. He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. you can read your namesake's blog to hear more about that. I'll never forget that cold and rainy, windblown day in Poulsbo when that little tiny warrior fought her heart out for a
goal to win, and cried in my arms when it didn't come. Well, in this game - it does come and we do win!
So keep on fighting (& yielding) and our God will see us through to certain victory.. It is no hype...
just the plain truth. I love you, Baby. Know that I'm always reading
XXXOOOXOXXOOXOXOOOOXXOOOXOOO Dad