Saturday, June 24, 2006

I am staying with the Bests right now (you met Mr. Best today at the Men's meeting dad). The Wessels are on vacation for the week in Ocean Shores. So something huge the Lord is speaking to me about right now is really making sure that the things ihave 'dealt' with are really and fully dealt with- that I get all the roots out and really let the Lord fully free me, rather than abandoning the process when it all feels better. I just felt like the Lord told me to go right out the things that I have been battling over the years and to get strategic with them. So thats what I am going to do. I think I might have tonight to myself to just pray and spend time with the Lord. Todays has been so wonderful, I slept till almost nine, spent time with the Lord, took my time getting ready, and then talked with mrs. best for a while, read my book, and even took a nap. I just got back from the Saturday evening prayer. Oh, and I got to talk with jason and kim for a few minutes. Guess what else- they found my cell that i lost last year. Yep. I was right- it fell out of my hoodie pocket when I tripped outside the Molds house. The guys came out with water guns when rosie and i were walking home and I tripped when I was running. I didn't realize it was missing till I got home, and I went out to look but couldn't see anything in the dark. I looked several times over the next couple days. It was under one of their bushes and they found it yesterday!!! Arrrr! ;( OKay- well I love you all. I hope life is going wonderful for all of you too and I trust that God is doing a lot in your lives. Dad- I heard the men's meeting was pretty awesome. ??? I am excited for church tomorrow when the men's conference raps up, I hope to see you guys there. Love ya. XOXO

No comments: