Saturday, June 03, 2006


Hey all. I'm at my last official tour stop. :) I am staying at Lynn's with Riss, Aime, and Crystal. She is a sweet lady and her condo has a hot tub and pool!!!!! YEE-A! We just arrived about an hour ago and we are sitting out on her patio about to have dinner. Upon arriving she set two rules for us...1) make yourselves at home and 2) Do NOTHING! "Otherwise, tell PK that you disobeyed me." There are two other girls staying at a condo nearby and they are over as well with their house mom. Its so warm, I'm in a tank and capris. OH, and not to be forgotten- my shoulders are red. Kati's first taste of sun, and it bit her! We had a work party and sincde i would only be there for a couple hours I figured I didn't need to put any sun block on anything but my face- I was wrong. And OH how it burns me, lol. Its not really that bad. Hopefully with enough aloe i will have a golden tan, from my shoulders down. ;) I miss you all alot. ALOT. HAHA..and by the way, my hair is gone. yep. I debated whether or not ojust suprise you all or let you know- however this seems the most fair way to tell you all, each of you has an equal shot of being the first to know, and technically i shared it with all of you at the exact same time, NOW. Its an inverted bob, Kristin Hale cut it. I felt like the Lord told me to cut it, so I did. And as she was cutting it she felt so too, and whats funny is she said a coupke things that were exactly like what the Lord has been saying to me and it completely confirmed it- and i hadn't told her anything about it.
The Lord had told me a few nights before to 'grow up' and that growing up meant not demand my rights and what I felt was mine. And as I already said, I prayed to see if I should trim my hair and add bangs or just leave it, and I heard him say- chop it. So I said, "Kristin, I think He wants me to chop it to here (showing her about shoulder)." And she said, okay. Then as she was cutting it she said, "This is a very mature cut. It looks like a mature cut on you." I laughed and then told her what the Lord has been telling me. Then like four different people told me upon first seing it, "you look older"- or some version of that. Its cute. Don't worry. Hey, I love you all and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. If somehow I can get a picture, I'll add it. I LOVE YOU. Infact, "I need you, I want you, oh baby, oh baby."

Dontcha miss me???

Love you all! -Kati Lady. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: