Wednesday, June 07, 2006

(I call this picture 'wet dog' since that is what I resemble. ;) This is me and my friend Kimberly Golnick at the beach right before heading out from Cali.)

Hey.....I"m hoooo-ooome! We arrived at the church at about 9pm tonight and then unpacked, sweeped through the vans, said hello to all the people there, had a group meeting and eventually went home. I talked to my house fam for a while with Kristin Hunter (my roommate) and now I am off to bed. It felt strange driving home today- it feels much longer than 10 days. In fact, I believe this time may have been harder than the last leg of tour. Perhaps it is because though we were home for a week or so- we weren't really home because we are so busy. But either way, it feels like I have been gone for a long time!

I really want an afternoon sitting on the back pattio at home, drinking ice tea, and reading- and at times, just sitting doing nothing. Tomorrow we have the day off to rest, do laundry, and unpack. Then Friday we are back to meet and talk about tour. Love you all and hope I get to see you soon! Under 12 weeks left- crazy huh? Love bunches, katydid. (thats for Jason) :) GOODNIGHT*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I would like to leave a comment! I'm glad you've been having a great time. I can't wait to see you. If I were with you right now, I would make you some sweet tea like they do in the South! I love you bunches!