Monday, June 05, 2006


Frusteration!!

So two nights ago I uploaded all these pictures from Riss' computer to my blog- it took forever. Then, out of a deadly combination of stupidity and exhaustion I deleted them in a few quick moments. Then, I uploaded them ago and just before posting my blog.....it kicked me off the internet and I have not been able to get back on the internet from Riss's computer since- which is where the pics are on. ARRRR! (Yes, upon my traveling I have become a pirate.) Do you se what is happening to me? Do you? I have lost my sense of humor- and- I have become wierd. Not in the way I have always been wierd, but in another way. :( lol. OKay-I'll shut up, or at least change topics.

So we ended up doing the chapel at the church's academy here at Novato (North Bay Academy). Yeah, and as we got there and P. K. (Pastor Kevin) and P. Diddy (sean) walked in P.K said "Kati. Ready to give your testimony?" I said "yeah"- kinda lying, kinda just following through with the whole 'ready in season and out.' He said, "Good, you're giving it this morning."I said "Okay" with a face of fear and ran into the bathroom where I gave out a loud "Ahhhhh" literally. I had 20 minutes, and not really that cus we had to do a "Whats What Meeting" and run through of our dances...I had about 10 minutes. Yep. So I ran through it with one of the girls in the bathroom and then went into the chapel and prayed for the Lord to speak through me. In the first dance I was in, the Lord really dropped something in my heart to focus on and I got up there a few minutes later and went for it. It was better than I have ever done where I've had to just get up and talk. I think the Lord really said what He wanted to through me. It was awesome! I was terrified, but it was awesome! And after I got a lot of encouragement from my group, which really helped me not beat myself up over anything. I enjoyed it, but I don't know how I could do it again- I guess if the need arrives again the Lord will have to just do it again.

Tomorrow we are going to the beach with all the kids from the school (its their last day of school) and then heading out later in the afternoon. We'll stay over at a hotel and then be home wednesday- we are expecting it to be around 7..which probably means closer to 9. AND- we get thursday off to rest!! Yeah- SLEEP! Whats funy is I really have been getting sleep, like at least 6 hours if not more each night, but I still feel really tired. I think its just because we are going, going, going and you are giving out in every way possible- physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I took a nap today and I am going to proabably head to soon here shortly- I need to work on my memory verse and finish up my forms either tonight or early tomorrow morning because tuesday means intern meetings. :)

I am really missing my family right now and I thought I would let you all know that! I called Kim for a second to get some contact information about her invitation bussiness and hearing her voice made me really, really miss her. And then I got home and I was telling Aime I really miss my fam- especially Kim and Jason, and just a minute later saw I had an e-mail from her. I love you all so much and miss you guys, I will be excited to have time with you all again soon. I want to revive the Sunday family lunches we were doing for a while. I know you are all gonna fight that, but I'd like to- just a couple hours, or something- maybe once a month a set time. I hope all is going well in your lives.

Much, much love, Katrina Hope

No comments: