Sunday, August 20, 2006

Family Camp is over. Kim, you are right..nothing compares with that year at camp..though it wasn't last year- it was actually two years ago already. Family Camp was pretty fun, but very tiring for some reason. In Champions today we had a massive water balloon fight with all the kids, and I think that was a highlight of camp for me. Each team had two captains, and I was a co-captain for one. I think us MCs (there were like 7 of us involved in the water balloon fight) ended up way wetter than any of the kids. The guys had filled up regular sized balloons with water which they used..and we ended up breaking those on each other and dumping huge buckets on one another. The first like 3 minutes was Capture the Flag...then it just became hit the other team..than it morphed into...hit SOMEONE. It was really fun, and I was soaking litterally from head to toe after Tyson and Ryan had both dumped several buckets over my head...but don't worry Morgan and I (the two girls) held strong and definitely dished it out...Ty, Ry, and Ricky especially all walked off soaking too, as well as Bry and Aaron. It was a blast! One week today! I am going to pack up a bunch tomorrow...probably all that I can. I LOVE YOU ALL! I can't wait to see you Kim and Jason...I miss you both soooo much! Kim, no Trace Atkins...I think you forgot something important you invited several people to on the 31st! lol??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

forgot something important? Uh oh? What did I forget?