Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So..I just signed covenant! I am so excited right now. It was such a wonderful day and night. I have been scared all year to sign covenant. BUT as Pastor Kevin read it out loud to us in the park, my eyes filled with tears and my heart filled with peace. That is who I am, who I want to be, and the legacy I want to leave. I have looked at it with the fear of whether or not I can hold up to it, but today that perspective completely changed. I am excited, not scared. I am grateful to have something to stand on for who I want to be already. Its not about the covenant(you know what I mean), the covenant is a tool for me to be who I am. I am so excited for you guys all to see my covenant on the wall along with Kim's and Kris's. The last Kelly girl. :) I love my covenant, it is true and simple. I love you all!

Kim comes in 8 days!!!! I am soooo excited!!! I am so crazy to see you two! As it gets closer and closer I almost can't handle it...if it weren't for all the awesome things I am in the midst of right now I would go crazy! I LOVE YOU ALL!

All my love,
Katrina Hope

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the BBQ! Ha - of course I remember silly. And Kris told me that Tyson and Robert are coming, which is great, but make sure they know to bring their own meat.

Love ya!

And see you in 7 DAYS!

Anonymous said...

I am glad God has given you peace Kati Lady. How funny that all our pictures and covenants are on the wall. I think I have decided to move away so that you will be that excited to see me. : )
Kris

Unknown said...

Ok - where's our new update?? You've since graduated from MC's, received a nifty ring, had a BBQ, danced your heart out for the church, cried a ton and moved out of your houseparents - NEXT PLEASE!! I know we talk, but I would personally like to see another update before I see you....TOMORROW!! Yipee!! COMING HOME TOMORROW, COMING HOME TOMORROW!! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks and give you a big kiss!!!!! Maybe even lick your face! Ha!