Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I had been waiting for a request to write a new emtry. :) I couldn't update the last few days at my house parents because the computer was having problems. And since then it seems kinda silly to write since everyone at home see's me all the time now, and I have talked to kim about every day, at least once.

Yes, I am now an MC graduate. ;) I have a ring. I am almost all unpacked, and we have been fixing a few things that have long needed to be fixed- for instance the window and blinds in the down stairs room. Also, we are working on making the bathroom fit Kris and I and look nice. I cleaned today- the bathroom and my bedroom. I also had coffee with dad for a little bit at 3rd Place Books, and went shopping with mom for the things for my room and for Kim's BBQ (plates, napkins, and cups- I picked green.) I watched a movie with the girls, and now I am in my pajamas checking my e-mail and blog before bed.

Tomorrow is the girls first day of school. I am going to make them pancakes. Mom, dad and I are going to Maltby :) hehe. Them I am hoping to mow the lawn and update my resigme. Also, we should be able to pick the window up and put it back. Then I get to pick Kim and Jason up at the airport tomorrow night!!! YIPEE!

Oh dear, I just was eating a brownie and ice cream and I feel grose. I need to work my appetite back up- I don't like food much right now. I also need to start exercising again! Hmm, what else? Oh, I saw Pirates II, and I was not a fan :( I didn laugh prety hard at a few parts though, but overall I was bugged by the movie....it was no way near as good as the first, and I am hoping the 3rd redeems itself. Well...I am off to bed here pretty soon. Love you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair. You are going to the Maltby? Hey by the way, I have been eating enough for the both of us. Good to have you home Kati lady. I am so excited for you to come Kim and Jason!

Unknown said...

resigme? what the heck is that? is it even legal?

:-) see you tonight!