Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yesterday was a full day..fun, but it had its own challenges and was draining. Today we finished up writing our covenant. Tonight it is going through its final grammar revision. We already have the format pretty finalized too. I am excited about how it has come out and I am waiting to see what Pastor Kevin says about it. He will get his first look at it tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first day of Family Camp! I am staying with Aime at the Morrils...I think we are gonna sleep in the back of her Xterra. :) Yeahhhh, Family Camp! Bon fires, lots of late talks, stories, and laughs (wait..11 o'clock curfew??), swimming, soccer, cards, nerds. Oh, I am sooooo excited! Yep. Our dance I am in is really fun and long, we will be doing it Sunday morning. There is also a really cool one that the guys are gonna do that has like dancing, rythm, and 'acting'- I don't know much about it, but Todd, Ry, Evan, Rob, and Bryan are all in it and they say its the coolest thing we've done. I think it will be pretty fun to see.

I have 12 days till graduation!!! 5 of which are Family Camp! CRAZY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you get a 12 o'clock curfew for family camp. I will try to make it up Sunday for the dance. Yippy you graduate so soon. Then you start school! Hurray for you!

Unknown said...

I can't believe the year is almost over for you. And then off to school - yeah!! I wish I could see you dance at Family Camp. Maybe someone can video it for me, so I can see it while I'm there.

I gotta say it....dance, rythmn and acting...how original :-) just kidding KATI!

Have fun at camp, but remember that nothing beats the rain out we had last year when we doubled up the air mattresses and slept all snuggly warm and dry listening to the storm - that was the best! Oh yeah and that was after we got yelled at for keeping "people" up while we played cards - that was so much fun. Man I miss corrupting the youth !! ha!!

LOVE YOU LONG TIME & SEE YOU SOON!

Unknown said...

dad, don't even say it.