Sunday, August 13, 2006

I have been sleeping so much lately, and I am still SOOO tired. Ty said its because I'm probably really emotionally drained. Yesterday we worked on our covenant writing as a class from 3 till about 8:30 pm!!! Yep! Drain. But still awesome. We are pretty much to our final draft, at least as far as content. Today I cme home and took a nap for a couple hours, and I have been getting to bed by 10 each night, 9:30 even one night. Friday night I slept for about 11 hours! Anyways, theres that and I am fighting a pretty nasty cold..and I am pretty certain something else, but it could just be the result of nerves from all that is going on. I love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

17 Days!!! Hey there! Glad to see the recents posts from ya, I was wondering how you've been lately. I know, I need to update mine! Did you get my card in the mail? I sent ya one at mom and dad's house.

Love you!!