Wednesday, July 23, 2008


The beach pictures are finally up! Woohoo! They are making me sad though, because I'd really much rather be at Waverly, with these people, even in the ugly weather we have at this moment, then be sitting at my desk dealing with the stuff I am...with the person I am :(

This really was one of the best days so far this summer. We were all so sad later when we didn't get any pictures of our bonfire. It wasn't your typical bonfire either...it was our first at the Ungers. It was pleasantly backrounded (I just coined that phrase) by the crooning of Nat King Cole, and it was full of so much fun and so much peace. I loved it- we all loved it!

But after all this fun in the sun, and BEFORE we decided to head to the Ungers' we first went to CeFiore (which morgan appropriately pronounced and made me so much happier than she knows, haaahaa). This stuff is good! I think I need to branch out more though. I always get the same thing- Green Tea frozen yogurt, with granola and raspberries. However, last friday Morgan P. and I went there and I mixed green tea frozen yogurt, with the acia berry, and it was pretty tasty- PLUS I added bluberries to my usual granola and raspberries! YUM-EE!



We took at least 5 different takes of this jumping pic (notice Todd is in a different place from one to the next) and we were sooo tired by the end of it! But it was so fun! And the weather was incredible- the perfect summer temperature!

I am praying for many more days like this one, before summer is over and we all head back to school- and some of us head to MCs :) Rosie and I made a trip to the mall yesterday so I could grab anotehr can of paint (I finished the bathroom- but more on that soon!). I couldn't beleive it- school stuff is starting to get displayed- still lots of great dresses, but they are a little more fallish- and tights accompany them- also, rainboots and umbrellas were shown! (I think I might go back for the rainboots- I'd get a lot of use out of them at UW in the fall- the campus floods!) But no more talk of school, summer is still in full swing! Bonfires and beaches, bonfires and beaches...

2 comments:

Elise Mitchell said...

Kati I am so bummed that I wasn't there to experience the hot days with you. :( But I am glad that you were having fun anyways.

Morgan said...

oh yes...best day EVER. And yes Chay- Fee-or-ay is GREAAT. The greatest. The best is acaiberry mized with raspberry pomegranate with strawbs, choc chips and oreo chunks on top. God cries tears of Ce Firoe.