Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Waverly, oh Waverly!

As of late, the weather has been incredible here in Washington- and I DO mean incredible! Weeks of clear skies and warm sunshine! I have yet to make it out on a boat, but the beaches have become my second home. Today might be day 6 straight that I head to the water (pool or Waverly!). I mean might, because I have been feeling sort of sick the last couple days :( I think its the warm sunshine, which is stealing my appetite, which is then leaving me weak...which makes me want to eat even less...you see the pattern?

This weekend was so incredibly fun. I have been waiting to post about it until I could steal pictures, but since miss heiders is taking a while, I decided to use the ones on my phone.




A very exciting thing that happened this weekend:
Kristin Hale got engaged Sunday!! We were at her engagement party last night...it was all done very kristin-style :) Love her!


ps. the bathroom is still unfinished...oops.

2 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

Summer fun - yay! The link you have on your side bar "Tween the Pages" has been deleted. I found it redundant with Good Reads. If you want, you can change the link to my main blog page. :>) See you at the Grad Retreat?

Katrina Hope said...

Sorry, I just haven't had a chance to change it yet...I'll get to it soon ;)