Wednesday, July 09, 2008

OKay, so I have still not added the photos from the trip (they are up on my facebook). I will get them soon, but right now I do not have them on this computer.
So, in the meantime...Here are a couple photos I have stolen from friends. The last few days I have gotten to catch up with friends. Pool days with Ty and Morgan, lunch at the park with Kyle, a tour of Rob's new place, movies, and dessert made by Bryan (fresh mangos are my new favorite I think!!), and coffee with Bianca
...and I have not yet finished unpacking and washing from Oregon. :/ whooops. Well, tomorrow and friday will hopefully give me a chance to catch up on laundry, cleaning my room, and washing my car....at least that is my hope.

Tonight I have another game. Our last one was actually enjoyable, so lets pray tonight's is too!

(this pic was taken in Oregon one night- I joined Heidi and her fam for a bonfire on the beach)

1 comment:

Rachel Sarah said...

Hi Kati - glad you had a fun time in Oregon... since you so graciously put a link to my book reviews blog on your sidebar, I thought I would let you know I've deleted it. I decided it doesn't make sense to put reviews on GoodReads AND a 2nd blog. I will post important & favorite books on my main blog, so if you want to change your link to my johnnynrach blogspot, I wouldn't mind. :>) have a good sunny weekend!