Thursday, July 10, 2008

So, random thought that just reoccured...

I was updating my facebook profile for summer and I started things of all the things I love about summer- at the top of the list is ice cream, and frozen yogurt- DELICIOUS!

This led me to my next statement,

CeFiore is not pronouced "say"- it is CHAY. It is Italian. In Italian, "ce" and "ci" both are pronounced like we pronounce "che" and "chi". And in fact, they pronounce "che" as "ke" (like the beginning of 'ketchup') and "chi" as "key".....the 'h' makes the 'c' a hard 'c'.

That is all. CeFiore [chay-fee-or-ay], and yes, it is absolutely delicious!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this a new place? What is the foreign substance you speak of?

Morgan said...

just there last night for youth group....so delicious!

Rachel Sarah said...

what is it?

Anonymous said...

LOVE that place!
~morgan

Anonymous said...

wow, we were just talking about how to pronounce that place last night. thanks for the enlightenment!
~ash

Rachel Sarah said...

what place? where?

Katrina Hope said...

It is a frozen yogurt place...I had actually hyperlinked it in my blog- kind of funny since you and kim both started asking what it was- go scroll over the name on my blog and you'll see the link- it will take you to their webpage. :)

I know there is one in kirkland and the website mentioned a few other locations- it is delicious!

Rachel Sarah said...

cool... I foresee a date night in my near future.

Katrina Hope said...

Yeah :) I highly recommend the green tea frozen yogurt, with raspberries and granola. Delicious!

Funny thing, I actually went here this weekend. We were at the beach and someone said "lets go to 'sayfeeoray'" and Morgan said, "Yes! I love Chefeeeray!" I was very happy. :)