Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another day in still shots.

This is part of why I am sad about graduating. UW is one of the most beautiful campuses in the US. Every day I get to walk through a campus made up of buildings like this (Denny Hall):

Today, I walked by this tree. I've seen it many times before, but today I decided, this is one of my favorite trees. In fact, if I am to pick ONE favorite tree, it could be this one. (I also love one particular one in the Quad though.) I couldn't capture the 'amazingness' of the whole tree, but this shot sorta teases at it's essence. ;) (Notice the grocery cart beside it, a little odd on campus. It made the tree all the more quarky and appealing in my mind.)


Memorial Way. One of my favorite places on Campus. If it's dusk/dark, or raining... I love to stroll by here. The first memory I have of the University of Washington is here. Mrs. Cary Rose took our class (along with the whole secondary) my senior year to a ballet at UW, and we drove down Memorial Way to park. I remember the impression this long drive of beautiful old trees left on me. My Honors English class is in the building right beside here, so twice a week I get to enjoy this view.

I give it a week, maybe two and the Quad will be bursting with blossoms! We just need a little more sun.. :)



Ever wonder what kisses are going for these days?

Well in Red Square today, they're a dollar.

"$1 and you can kiss any handsome guy up there, including myself"
"I thought you said, chocolate?"

I'm on campus 'til late, waiting for a study session tonight for tomorrow's Political Science midterm... but my phone is about to die, so no more pictures. :(

1 comment: