Monday, February 01, 2010

I will sing of steadfast love and justice;
to you, O Lord, I will make music.
I will ponder the way that is blameless.
Oh when will you come to me?
I will walk with integrity of heart within my house;
I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless.


Psalm 101: 1-3. One of my favorite Psalms.

You want to know a secret?
I want to be done with all my selfish ambitions. I want to just be filled and overflowing with the Love and person of God so that when people get near me, they get overwhelmed by who He is, His love washes over them and touches all their hurts, pains, and fears. As I said, I want to be done with my selfish ambitions. So done. The best tool I know to get there, is just to keep delving into the Word. I especially find He adjusts my heart in the Psalms, and He reminds me that He is my Creator and He is faithful to accomplish all He's begun.

No comments: