Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Just received a new responsibility at work. Believe it or not... I am now a sort of a blog-editor for UIE. Rather fitting for a bloggadict like me.

The only danger: what do I really know about the technology industry? Not much on a deep technical level...not much. But I'll be making broad-scale comments about the big happenings of the industry, and forwarding on articles to try to spark blogs from our executives. I think I will like this a lot... now only if I could get rid of the conference travel responsibilities.... boo.

Anyways, I am hoping in the coming year I will get to focus more on the writing-related aspects of our marketing department. I'm very blessed to have the opportunities I do. Lord, help me increase my talents. :0

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that's awesome, congrats Little One!