Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Tea and typing-tapping from my finger tips. 

After this evening, I will only have my senior thesis to complete. I took my last 'final exam' yesterday and tonight am finishing my Internship Paper. Tomorrow marks the final push on my Thesis and Monday will mark the end of my undergraduate experience. Tuesday I celebrate with a little personal time. I think that is what is pushing me to not request an extension (as I know at least 80% of my class will end up doing). I want to be done. I want to celebrate. I want to rest. I want to breathe air that doesn't smell of old books and old battles. (okay- I'm sure in a week I'll miss it- but new books sound fun too for a bit!!) 

Tuesday, alone fun and rest (catching up on all the neglect of my 'curb appeal' over the past 2 months of school and work craziness! You're welcome mom ;)
Wednesday, English dept graduation and then movie night at T's!! 
Thursday, probably work, and homegroup.
Friday, Kim flies in!! 
Saturday, Commencement!
Sunday, Kristin's Commencement! 
Monday, My graduation party!
Tuesday, Off to Vegas with K&K! 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Puh-lease! What kind of curb appeal are you going to be working on? You're already sitting across the pool from us as is, do you want us to pretend we don't know you as well?

Katrina Hope said...

I haven't had my hair cut or colored since my last break--- months ago. I have like 3 inches of grow out. A few days ago I got a friendly 'so WHEN are you getting your hair done?' :/

Unknown said...

Was it Kris who asked?