Monday, September 27, 2010

I am going to visit Ireland in the next 3 years. I just decided it. It IS going to happen. Whether I travel anywhere else or not. Whether I attend Cambridge or not. Whether I get married...or not. It's at least one thing that I KNOW is in my heart to do, no confusion or uncertainty... and it feels good to be able to say aloud one thing that I plan to do in the near future. (yes, three years is the near future as far as I'm concerned).



Other places I hope to travel in the next few years:
San Fran (soon and often.. if you've been reading my blog since its start, you know my long-standing love for that city).
Italy

And after that, I'd like to visit France and wander through all its incredible architecture first hand. Then, London... or if I attend Cambridge, I suppose that will be my first stop! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Since our friends Matt & Amy lived in Ireland for a year, they may be a good hookup for places to stay when you visit :-)

Christina Frees said...

right now if you fly through the spring (march maybe) based on double occupancy, you can fly out of boston or New York on a Thursday night, get in Friday, stay 4 nights in Dublin, and fly back for $545 (that's including tax) Yes you heard me right. Call me Kati and I will tell you where to find the deal!

Christina Frees said...

oh yah, get my number from Kim :)

Kathryn said...

if you go to france, i'm coming too

Kristin Kelly said...

Sister we should plan that trip together ofr next Spring. I am certain I want to go to Ireland as well. I, however, want to go for more than 5 days.