Sunday, September 12, 2010



I love this. :)
I can't wait to stand behind a man and support his dreams and remind him he is great- without having to hold back my thoughts and what I see in him. I can't wait to love.

I can't wait to someday wander Italy with that handsome man...

That reminds me, I can't wait to speak Italian.

Good things are coming, I know.

Goodnight my loved ones. Have a wonderful week- and don't be afraid to do what's hard, if you know it's a door to what was planted deep in your heart in the beginning. :) Dreams are costly.

2 comments:

samara said...

aww... thank you for this! I really appreciate that encouragement at the end =)

Courtney Jane said...

STOP BEING SO AWESOME....


ok that's all


let's hurry up and get "snatched" so we can double date it in italy ;)