Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm being a complete creeper right now.  I have found the perfect apartment.  In Seattle.  Trouble is, I only know this through some random photos of a "blog" - of people I don't know.  I literally have out a sticky pad and I'm writing down "clues" for what neighborhood it's in.  I know it's within walking distance to downtown, looks like a cute neighborhood, has beautiful exposed brick walls inside, hardwood floors, and is afforadble enough for two students to be living there on a shared income somehow.  I'm hoping that it might be an unknown truth that "If you creep, you will find."  (See what I did there?)

I want to live in this apartment complex... or one just like it.  Though I might have to avoid some neighbors so as to not feel it necessary to admit "OH hey, yeah, I follow your blog.  It's actually how I found this place."  :/ 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Let me know if you need help creepin... I'm always up for a good mystery

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.