Friday, November 18, 2011

Little do you know that high-volume blog days also mean all-around productive days.  They also help me curb my ridiculous frenzies that I sometimes get into.  If you've seen What Happens in Vegas, you might remember the scene where Joy (Cameron Diaz) is on the stock floor and Kutcher has overdosed her on her supplements.  She doesn't quite know what to even do with all her drive and enthusiasm to just get stuff done.  When I get into a similar "Get 'R Done" attitude, we like to quote that part of the movie. Today has been one of those days.  All the attorneys are teaching seminars (at least half-days) and Kristin and I are for once getting to catch up on the projects that have been slowly piling up on the back-burners.  And let me tell you, back-burners can still cause fires too.  Not a safe place to just leave stacks of papers. 

I'm pretty sure this won't be my last post today.  So as they continue to flutter in, just understand that blogging for me is like gasoline for the fire.  And if your google readers are beginning to frighten you with "95 unread" - forgive me.   If I post as I go, my mind stays clearer and more focused, it helps me store away all the tracks of ideas and thoughts as they attach themselves to my mind.

No comments: