Friday, December 23, 2011

It's been a while since I've had a really productive "pre-work" morning.  But it turns out I'm still five and the closer it gets to Christmas the less I can sleep.  By 6something, I decided to get out of bed.  I listed to classic jazzy Christmas music, brewed coffee, did laundry, cleaned my room, drove over to Woodinville and took the puppy I'm co-sitting (with Rames) for a little jog, returned some DVDs and still made it in to work 20 minutes early.  Can I just say, I love a traffic-free Seattle?  And I love Christmas.  And I love that my sister and brother are on a plane somewhere closer to Seattle than Denver right now!

No more counting days, it's today!! And Christmas might as well be today too!!

Hope today is the start of a wonderful holiday for all of you, and you find yourself surrounded by those you love. 

(OH! And it's Friday! Latte-Friday!)

Today is also the last day I can appropriately wear my 'snowflake sweater'  : )
That's right.  And I'm proud of it.

No comments: