Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kim and Linda -
(and all you others)

I finally saw Midnight in Paris this weekend.  I'd been wanting the right atmosphere for watching it.  I'd wanted to go see it at one of the old theatres around, like the Guild.  And when it left theatres, I figured I'd missed that chance.  Then this Saturday, Kristin and I were out just us two (as we do every year for her birthday) and near Queen Anne.  We looked up the movies playing at Uptown and to my great surprise (and joy!), Midnight in Paris was showing!  It was perfect.  And I loved getting to see it with my sis (though I'm not as sure she loved it - liked it, but not loved it).  Anyways, I thought of both of you, as both of you had been in complete shock when I told you I hadn't seen it yet.  :)
(And oh yes, I'll be buying it.  1920's, travels abroad, and literary heroes?  Why yes.)

Next up: Amazing Grace. ;)

5 comments:

Cami said...

yes, Kati, you MUST see Amazing Grace!

Up is Better, Wide-Angled Lens said...

midnight in paris....one of my favorite movies in the "pleasantly surprised by what I did not expect" category

- Morgan

Ashley said...

Loved that movie!!!

Kimberlee Rankin said...

Almost rented it tonight! ...starting to slog my way thru back posts and thought this was intended for me..

Katrina Hope said...

It was! You are "the Kim" in this case! You were so shocked when I hadn't seen it yet, and told me it was a me movie... lol